Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

Will you be making the scene at Alberts?

• I'm weak and afraid. Maybe next time.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have to work on getting permission. Let you know later.

Votes: 0 0.0%
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Just booked with Debbie... she said "Boy you guys are really grabbing them all up this time!" :LOL:

I'm down to get there Friday and I'll check out Monday morning. Let's hope for some dry weather this time.

·
Premium Member
3,016 Posts
I just reserved a lodge room for Wednesday until Sunday. Either FJ Rod or some other Rusty Zipper Gang member will stay in my room so that's my plan. I have no idea what the other RZG guys are thinking about because we don't usually make our plans before New Years day.
Water Plant Botany Tree Waterfall

·
Registered
2019 Yamaha MT 10
1,420 Posts
This is my Initial thoughts, since @abe57 and his friend John are coming down Wednesday, I'm inclined to join them. I would also be interested in getting up Monday morning and driving to the dragon to ride Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and leave Thursday morning. If there's interest in hitting the dragon from @ChesterBurnet @Darf @MK3Brent then I'd like to moveOn make those plans.

I talked to Debbie about booking the bird house for June 1(wed) - June 6(Mon) so it works out to be a total of $1048 for 4 people that's $262 for five nights. You can have at least two more people comfortably in that house. At 6 it's $35 per night. I know not everyone would be interested in going in on this but figured I throw it out there. If there's enough interest and everyone would be okay with people taking partial rentals and the math works, I think we should consider. I think it would work we'll with @Darf @MK3Brent @ChesterBurnet and myself. Or if @shamrock and his buddy Rod wanted to jump in. I'm sure there's others or there that may be interested to just let us know. If no one's interested I'll go back to booking a roomv at the lodge and @chestburnet and I can split a room.
I like the whole house idea but I guess we need to get a commitments pretty quickly. It works out to $50 a night which is a fantastic deal.The dates work for me. My only concern is that people are gung ho now and then crap out when the date gets close. We've seen that happen before. Fortunately the core of people looking to do this have been in on it previously.

I'd also like to throw it out there to people that haven't done 1 of these group ventures, that new people are welcome. It's a lot of fun. There's no pressure or expectations beyond having a good time. I'm excited about seing Darf, Brent and Muc again and also meeting some of the people I've been talking to on here for the last few years.

Reactions: abe57

·
Registered
Batmobile
882 Posts
I can't verify that. He always wears boots.

FYI - He's very shy about people seeing his toes.
I have webbed feet 😂

Working on all my plans for this, I'll probably book a room this time, not sure exactly what dates I can stick around until. I have to talk to the girlfriend about it all and how long she can handle being alone with the dogs, (I'm surprised she doesn't want me gone more) but I can probably either show up early or stick around for the dragon, but not likely both.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
I have webbed feet 😂

Working on all my plans for this, I'll probably book a room this time, not sure exactly what dates I can stick around until. I have to talk to the girlfriend about it all and how long she can handle being alone with the dogs, (I'm surprised she doesn't want me gone more) but I can probably either show up early or stick around for the dragon, but not likely both.
I for one cherish our time apart.

·
Registered
2019 Yamaha MT 10
1,420 Posts
I have webbed feet 😂

Maybe you can put on a little swimming exhibition for everyone when we get there.

Your comment about why your GF doesn't want you gone more got me thinking....my GF tells me to go for as long as I want.....hmmmmm

21 - 35 of 35 Posts