Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

Will you be making the scene at Alberts?

• I'm weak and afraid. Maybe next time.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have to work on getting permission. Let you know later.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alberts Adventure Inn. Burnsville, NC.
You must call to secure your room reservation. Do not use the online res-tool.
Reference: "Lloyd's Yamaha Rally" Van or Debbie @ 828-675-4691

If you know you are coming, you best make your reservation ASAP. Only eight rooms available.

For those of you not familiar with this event, just search the events sub-forum archive for info.

·
Registered
2018 MT 09
928 Posts
I'm definitely going, if someone wants to split a room in the lodge I'd be open, or if a group of us want to secure the bird house I'd be down for that too (I'd actually prefer that). Though it's really people dependent for me

·
Registered
Batmobile
881 Posts
I was literally talking about messaging you the other day and seeing if you had any dates in mind for this year, I get every other weekend as a 3 day and was hoping it would fall on one and save me the PTO. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to have 3 weekends in a row. Maybe take the 6-7th and head out the dragon afterwards if anyone wants to get in on that plan, @MK3Brent....

·
Registered
2018 MT 09
928 Posts
I was literally talking about messaging you the other day and seeing if you had any dates in mind for this year, I get every other weekend as a 3 day and was hoping it would fall on one and save me the PTO. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to have 3 weekends in a row. Maybe take the 6-7th and head out the dragon afterwards if anyone wants to get in on that plan, @MK3Brent....

I could be down to go to the dragon afterwards. Typically I go down to Alberts early, but I could swing and maybe stay through Weds of the following week. Or something along those lines.

·
Registered
2019 Yamaha MT 10
1,416 Posts
I am afraid that I will miss it again this year and I truly wish that I could make it.
If this damn virus ever clears up so it is safe to travel I want to get back to the states to visit the family. If and when I do you can bet your bottom dollar that I will schedule my visit so that I can rent a mc here and attend.
It would be very cool if you could make it. I've rented a motorcycle from Rider share and it worked out great.

Riders Share

·
Registered
2018 MT 09
928 Posts
This is my Initial thoughts, since @abe57 and his friend John are coming down Wednesday, I'm inclined to join them. I would also be interested in getting up Monday morning and driving to the dragon to ride Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and leave Thursday morning. If there's interest in hitting the dragon from @ChesterBurnet @Darf @MK3Brent then I'd like to moveOn make those plans.

I talked to Debbie about booking the bird house for June 1(wed) - June 6(Mon) so it works out to be a total of $1048 for 4 people that's $262 for five nights. You can have at least two more people comfortably in that house. At 6 it's $35 per night. I know not everyone would be interested in going in on this but figured I throw it out there. If there's enough interest and everyone would be okay with people taking partial rentals and the math works, I think we should consider. I think it would work we'll with @Darf @MK3Brent @ChesterBurnet and myself. Or if @shamrock and his buddy Rod wanted to jump in. I'm sure there's others or there that may be interested to just let us know. If no one's interested I'll go back to booking a roomv at the lodge and @chestburnet and I can split a room.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts