Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NC 80, right outside the front door of Albert's adventure Inn @ Buck Creek Gap, near Burnsvile, NC.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
That looks like local riding in So Florida.......................NOT :(

·
Registered
654 Posts
is this anywhere near deals gap?

·
Super Moderator
4,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
is this anywhere near deals gap?
That stretch of NC80 is a little more than two hours via boring-ass, LEO littered highway from Deals Gap.
If we wind up at Albert's, there is an interesting, all day 360 mile out and back loop to the Dragon.
There are so many entertaining roads in western North Carolina, it's crazy.

I've ridden a good bit over in your neck of the woods around Big South Fork.
It's a five hour drone from where you are over to Burnsville.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I have a few videos from the gap (deals) the & the moonshiner

·
Super Moderator
4,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No HJ, there would be no way I would ever get on a C14. Just too big, ergonomically, for me. I sold a fabulous Tiger 1050 because I felt it was bulbous.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Thanks for the videos guys. I'm living vicariously through you as our street looks like this today... IMG_0427[1].jpg

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
No videos, but memories from a warmer day up on the hill......a.k.a. Deals Gap....

Reactions: shamrock

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Reactions: triplethreat

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Yea, for some strange reason, TN doesn't issue a paper/cardboard temporary tag. It's a a piece of paper that you carry with you or put on your windshield or rear window. Unfortunately, the bike had neither at the time, so I took a walk on the wild side baby!

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Yea, for some strange reason, TN doesn't issue a paper/cardboard temporary tag. It's a a piece of paper that you carry with you or put on your windshield or rear window. Unfortunately, the bike had neither at the time, so I took a walk on the wild side baby!
Must have been a very long time ago....:)

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
No tag but he's got some sweet boots! :cool:
I loves me some SIDI Vertigo Corsa's......too bad they don't make them anymore. Fortunately, I've got another pair of the all black ones, cept they are the Air Corsa with lots and lots of ventilation holes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts