Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
I cringe every time I see pics like this...such a fun road but full of idiots! Three years ago some ass on a 600 sport bike with plastics held on with zip ties, and wearing blue jeans and T-shirt, low sides in a right turn, takes out 2 of my buddies..one is air lifted to the trauma center and has not yet fully recovered and is still not back to work. My other friend is lucky in that no broken bones but bruised and banged up. Both bikes are written off and one is a brand new aprilia factory tuono. The bastard on the 600?? Not a scratch on him...thank God he had good insurance and both he and his insurance company have been sued up the wazoo.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I thought the same as the Balzak. I really don't like the Dragon, I trust myself, just not the other guys.

In this riders defense he has got to be over heating...eating?

Other than that he has good form and is looking through the turn.

Ride Sane

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
To be fair going in that direction he probably has a good sight line to see nothing is coming. To be extra fair what is the point of riding a twisty road just to cut corners and straighten it out.

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
Jeez, he makes it look like a moped. But he is wearing Gods original airbag suit.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I read the title and thought you talked about me 😆 😆

What flaps more in the wind his shirt or his fat?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts