Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
That is pretty awesome. Could you do it in different color? I would love to see this installed.

·
Registered
196 Posts
A bit busy for my tastes, but still looks nice. Anything to be seen easier.

Reactions: AHR

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I need this in my life...
I'm looking forward to sending you my headlight this winter.
Niner, that would be great. Let us know when you are ready!

That is pretty awesome. Could you do it in different color? I would love to see this installed.
Honestly, we can pretty much do anything. We have the LED rings in Amber, White, Green, Blue, Red. Paint can be changed too of course.

A bit busy for my tastes, but still looks nice. Anything to be seen easier.
We can agree with this, we have actually started liking the retrofits with either no rings, or a single ring behind the shroud. Much cleaner than having a ring on the front as well. Clearly our preferences don't matter, but just a thought.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Clearly our preferences don't matter, but just a thought.
Perfectly said, our preferences don't matter, and we should embrace everyone's choice to make the bike in their own vision.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Perfectly said, our preferences don't matter, and we should embrace everyone's choice to make the bike in their own vision.
Exactly, we will do whatever anyone wants. We don't recommend HID bulb kits in Halogen housings, but if that is what someone wants to do, we will do it. We are here to help everyone get to the bike that they want to have.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sorry this may be a silly question but how much does it cost to do this if I sent you my headlight this winter?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Very very good looking headlight

1 - 18 of 18 Posts