Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for creating the site. It looks good. I ride a GL 1800 and a KLR 650 and will most likely add either a 14 or 15 FZ09. I'll set it up with windscreen, soft side bags and a back rack. I like the longer distances and need the wind screen protection. Just returned from Alaska and in the last year I've also ridden to Bangor, New Orleans, San Diego, and the entire West coast on 101 and 1, and Las Vegas. Being retired and healthy is great. The FZ seems like a great addition to my garage.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
nice, the FZ is a great buy - but maybe i'm a bit biased :) Welcome to the forum and ride safe.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I'm a new member to.

Last year I was in Boise Id for a little over a month and then in Tacoma WA for a couple of weeks, beautiful country. The Columbia River Gorge is awesome !

·
Registered
835 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

I'm over here on the dry side as well in the Spokane area.

If you're shopping for a 9er, I can definitely recommend a good shop if you're nearby.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There's already three different manufactures for hard bags, if you want to go that route. Right now the small tank is the biggest limiting factor. Enjoy the new ride!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts