Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hell yeah that looks sweet, whatd they run you? Simple install?

Reactions: dantheman

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
very nice! how is the peg grip? how far can you raise them?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I believe they run in the high 400 dollar range but don't quote me on that. The install was pretty simple with a couple of tricks. You will need a long bar to push out the swingarm bolt out and to hold stuff in place when you remove swingarm bolt. Other than that all pretty easy.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is the first pic you can see if you zoom in there are holes with angle #'s. I believe there are 5 options to choose from.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Anyone know if these will work with the Carbon Akrapovic system?
+1 on the above.....

Though...I don't see a boot guard on the right (exhaust) side. I'd be afraid of scratching up my Akra canister w/ my boot.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dan, is there an option to attach a rear brake light switch? and How easy is it to move the peg around w/out having to take out the entire rearset? I see some space on the left (shift) side but not the case on the right side.

Thanks!
You would need a to install a hydraulic switch for the brake light. On the rear brake side you would need to remove three bolts to get access to change the peg height. Pretty easy though. Also grip on these pegs are sweet.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
+1 on the above.....

Though...I don't see a boot guard on the right (exhaust) side. I'd be afraid of scratching up my Akra canister w/ my boot.
No boot guard and it's not an issue for me. I've got some miles on these already and have yet to touch my exhaust with my heel.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts