Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just returned from a 3 day 1100 mile trip. I used a Drift camera, because the remote has BIG buttons (only 2) that are easy to use without even looking at it.

When looking at where to mount it, I decided to flip one of my "T-Rex" sliders over. Awesome results :) I only shot stills, in single and burst modes, but I imagine video will be cool from this angle.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Super Pic's. Congratulations.

Looking forward to seeing more..:cool:

Is it possible to add a Red Tint to some of the photo's...???

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
pick a time of day with better, less bleached out, lighting ;) That said, those rocks were not the "deep" red that some are in that area. And some are even white ;)

Same area with clouds and earlier in the day. True colors.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
That last photo is VERY Sexual....

It's actually a visual of Heaven for me :cool:

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Slo1-very cool spot to mount it, the perspective from that angle is unique and the shots are great! Well done!

And Steve, your predilection for Red is extremely worrisome. Some of us members have decided to get together and stage an intervention for you. We're here for you buddy! The first step to sobriety is admitting there's a problem...lol:eagerness:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Cool mount and Canyon shots!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you can use the zoom on the Drift to have some or no bike in the pic. Think I will go with no radiator but some wheel/fork next time out.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
i've got mine on my helmet, but attach the remote to my left handlebar so i can hit the buttons with my thumb without taking either hand off the bars.

And i think you need to angle it down a bit so you get less sky.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts