·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Wow... That was ridiculous lol.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey, it was my first time ever getting the front end to noticeably come off the ground. So I figured I'd post it. It's a hallmark moment for me =P. Only reason I even tried it there was because traffic was actually MOVING in the tunnel (it's normally a crawl) so I figured I'd give it a shot.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I love that engine noise.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Hey, it was my first time ever getting the front end to noticeably come off the ground. So I figured I'd post it. It's a hallmark moment for me =P. Only reason I even tried it there was because traffic was actually MOVING in the tunnel (it's normally a crawl) so I figured I'd give it a shot.
Hahaha just giving you shit mate.

I was crapping myself the first time I lifted the front. Most of it was to do with the way that the bike just took it in stride, caught me by surprise a little. Just seemed too easy. Now its just part of the everyday ride lol.

Jump into second gear. STD mode works best I find for the roll on power wheelies, A mode is good too albeit more abrupt. Get to about 5-6k rpm and give it some stick. That front will come right up and its so controllable by feathering the throttle its crazy. Just remember that redline comes quicker than you would think lol.

All on closed roads of course, just like that closed tunnel.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hahaha just giving you shit mate.

I was crapping myself the first time I lifted the front. Most of it was to do with the way that the bike just took it in stride, caught me by surprise a little. Just seemed too easy. Now its just part of the everyday ride lol.

Jump into second gear. STD mode works best I find for the roll on power wheelies, A mode is good too albeit more abrupt. Get to about 5-6k rpm and give it some stick. That front will come right up and its so controllable by feathering the throttle its crazy. Just remember that redline comes quicker than you would think lol.

All on closed roads of course, just like that closed tunnel.
Noted. And yes. Closed tunnel. No, no traffic in there.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Wow, I hate traffic as it is, but to be in a vehicle in that long of a tunnel, at a crawl, would mess with my head...
Is splitting/filtering illegal in your state, cause I would have buzzed through those cars at the first sign of brake lights.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow, I hate traffic as it is, but to be in a vehicle in that long of a tunnel, at a crawl, would mess with my head...
Is splitting/filtering illegal in your state, cause I would have buzzed through those cars at the first sign of brake lights.
California is the only state in the US where splitting/filtering is legal.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Reactions: Travis
1 - 15 of 15 Posts