Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHY???? WHY???? WHY???? This is as bad as punching Grandma or kicking Puppies or Eating Challenges with Shoenice.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
:confused:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Not sure I understand the big deal with this???

Yea, if that guy rides around like that then ???...

For burnouts it is kind of dumb, he could look a lot more bad ass!

I love roasting an old tire before replacing it with a new one...

??

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
double fail ...using a wall and wetting the ground....real men dont need water or a wall to do a proper burnout...:)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
His Cam picked her up before hit her... He just wanted to tap that. :evil6:

·
Registered
511 Posts
First I agree with Beck. Liquid graphite is best even if it's just gray. Second is Lee Drew. I don't think of my FZ as a her. Too much muscle to be feminine. And last Horseman. I like many of your posts and applaud your avatar of the psycho biker in Mad Max but I can't help but think about the cute blond boy on the back of his bike.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
First I agree with Beck. Liquid graphite is best even if it's just gray. Second is Lee Drew. I don't think of my FZ as a her. Too much muscle to be feminine. And last Horseman. I like many of your posts and applaud your avatar of the psycho biker in Mad Max but I can't help but think about the cute blond boy on the back of his bike.
That's My Wife You Jerk!!! LOL

VernonWells2.jpg

She has a Hormone-in-balance but I think it/she will be fine once the economy improves...

I also took an arrow to the elbow and an arrow to the knee for you guys so you won't have to marry that... I deserve a wingman award or something from you guys... LOL

LOL JK... LOL

I am sorry you have visions of blond hair little boys riding bitch... LOL :)

This might give you pleasant dreams:

This woman told me she was a cosmetologist... she wanted to have me for dinner... then she tried to eat me!!!

·
Registered
511 Posts
She's still cuter than the blond boy. Until her head comes off. Anyway I knew you would have a good retort. Thanks for making me laugh!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts