Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
I lived up in seattle area on and off for a few years.Alot of folks up in the NWC run these little devices on there cars, at first I didn't know what they were for.
Glad to hear you up and riding !!!!!!!!!!
I had a fall in a cement stream crossing last week had to go to emergency but luckily just have a hematoma the size of your fist in my thigh. The pain was so bad I passed out multiple times.Was headed back behind Santa Barbara to help a caretaker assess and record storm damage for the US forest service.The crash totally ruined my trip which is closed to the public for the time being, I was on my crf250l.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I'm actually pretty surprised no one has gotten me a set as a joke yet.

So I did my break in oil change last night, and some parts from another member came in so I figured I'd put that on too.

IMG_20170424_183341.jpg

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Ok, update wise I built a fender eliminator, baffles still out of my exhaust, and I'm officially all the way broken in.

I'm getting a factory Yamaha fly screen, the small one, and frame sliders this week. I'd like to find smaller non LED turn signals, possibly just the nicer Bolt R spec ones.

If I have time tonight I'll dyno it and have Ron at WCW set up my suspension.

Eliminator, in to it about $4 so far, still need a plate light.

IMG_20170501_200344596.jpg

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
update: XSR is still around but if you guys haven't ridden/bought one of these yet, go do it.

IMG_20180627_180204521.jpg

so so so so so fun.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
you mean slide them on the ground at 100 mph?

21 - 29 of 29 Posts