Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

Does your FZ-09 live Alone..?? Lusting after a Stablemate...??

11K views 50 replies 42 participants last post by  MikeDuc2 
#1 ·
My FZ-09 lives alone and finding a complimentary Stablemate for my traditional 20-50 mile evening rides is a lot easier said than done.

The search continues:clock:

#12 ·
Is the 07 really compatible & complimentary......???

Maybe it's just the way my mind works.......but all I can imagine is the '09 being "all over that defenseless" '07:cool:

Reactions: broncsrule21
#15 ·
My FZ lives in a dorm environment with many room mates..

Reactions: beck and Steve101
#17 ·
The FZ is alone right now but in a month or so this will be it's buddy... 2000 KZ1000P that my father and I are building. All custom, everything is changed. I'm excited.

Reactions: beck and Steve101
#21 ·
FZ shares space with a 2010 WR250 for offroad and a 2002 HD-RK for really long two up trips, to Sturgis for instance. They have accepted the FZ on a probationary basis and agreed to give me a full evaluation after one year. So far everything is cool but who knows?

#22 ·
My graphite w/ blue wheels snuggles next to the wife's 2013 GSXR 750 in our tandem 3 car. My back can't take the Gixxer for long but it's a helluva 10 -15 minutes. Still loving the FZ, pulling better monos all the time. Two totally different bikes, but both very appealing. I speak from experience because these are our 19th and 20th bikes. Be safe.

G
#24 ·
I have a Honda xr650 enduro and my roommate (we're grown men working out of town sharing a house) had to buy a new bike after I did :rolleyes: He picked up a 2014 Z1000 SE. They all sleep together in the garage. Not to mention, 3 sleds and a Arctic cat H700 quad.

I wonder what they talk about when I'm sleeping???:confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.