Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Sweet. I've been waiting for a Givi V35 solution, but this might work! they look huge, but so did the Shad cases I had on one FZ6 and the Givi V35s I had on my OTHER FZ6, but very functional. It looks like this Shad "3P" three point system looks nice from the side with the bags off. Excited to see them come out.

·
Registered
205 Posts
(Can you tell I'm interested in these?......)

I registered on shadonline.com in order to see prices, and I called them.

MSRP is listed as $469 for the side cases and $203 for the fitting kit. BUT, "Natalie" thought there might be a promotion for, say, $599 on the cases with fitting kit. In any case (no pun intended), they are waiting on their shipment from Europe and not prepared to sell yet.

The spain site (.es, for espana?) has the additional pics I posted above, though not necessarily on the FZ09. It appears from the side view pics with bags off that they tried to be minimalist with the mounting brackets. Almost looks like the quick release ones for the Givis that leave almost nothing on the bike when the bags are off.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Called them and got this email:

Good afternoon Jeff,

I hope this mail finds you doing well.

Nathalie from our office informed me that you had called in with interest in our new SH36 Side Case for your FZ09. I am pleased to see your interest and thank you for considering SHAD products.

The new SHAD SH36 Side case is quite an exciting new product line just launched by SHAD. We will receive our first order within the next three weeks and we have already received a great deal enthusiasm and positive reaction resulting in customer “reservations” for these sets.

If you have any questions about this product line, please let us know, we would be more than pleased to share all details with you. As Nathalie may have mentioned to you, the first 50 orders receive an aggressive introductory discount that includes (2) free inner bags and 10% off the MSRP. You can place your order online, please note the order will NOT be charged until product arrives and, we will call you once the product arrives to make sure you would like us to proceed with the order. Upon your final confirmation we will charge your order and ship it same day.

Let us know if we can be of any assistance, we look forward to hearing back from you.

Best Regards,

Michael Schuiten

<image.jpg>
SHAD USA CO.
19096 NE 4th Court
Miami, FL 33179 USA
T. 305.652.6366 F. 305.655.0858

1 - 6 of 6 Posts