Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Initially when Fizzerpilot began selling his CCT Kits I understood that he was only planning to sell to US customers. For that reason, I got some advice from him and I obtained the same components that he is selling in his kits to make a CCT kit for my own FZ-09. It is not making the noise yet, but I wanted to be prepared. In any event, the parts came in lots of 10 pieces. Therefore, I have enough surplus parts for nine kits, and I will make them available to fellow Canadians. US customers will be able to get them at a lower price from Fizzerpilot.

When they're gone they're gone! I was never really interested in selling the kits on an ongoing basis. I just figured I could sell my surplus kits at cost and recoup some of my initial expense on the extra pieces, plus help out a few fellow FZ-09 riders. Also, now that I see Fizzerpilot is considering selling the kits to Canadians, there is no need for me to obtain more stock.

Similar to the FIZZER CCT KIT, the kit consists of the following:

(1) Stainless Steel Set Screw M6 x 1.00 x 25
(1) Stainless Steel Flange Nut M6 x 1.00
(1) High Temperature (500F) Non Metallic Washer
(1) Set of Instructions

Cost is $12 shipped (the price difference between my kits and Fizzerpilot's represents the exchange rate that I paid when buying the components in the US). I will ship the kits within two days of payment.

I believe that two kits are spoken for already (Mothy and danyboy24), so seven are available to the first seven people that send me a PM and payment.

Please PM me with your kit request, please include your mailing address!
I will respond with your order #
Include order # with your payment.

Unfortunately Google Wallet is not available in Canada. Send payment via PayPal as a gift to [email protected].

Thanks.

PS Mothy, you could save postage/shipping by arranging local pickup. Send me a PM.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
You can sell to Canadians for less than I... Tomorrow I should have my Canadian surcharge posted, and the pricing will definitely exceed yours. ($16 shipped??) Canadian customers will also receive their items faster from you, as mine will have customs to clear.

I don't want to necessarily exclude anyone on this forum, I am happy to sell to anyone, as I am sure you are, but pricing will be adjusted accordingly.

Our Canadian friends would be well served if you entertained the idea of continuing past these leftovers. If you'd like some help with component sourcing, I may be able to help with that as well, as I've learned a few things.

Thanks for your service to the board.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can sell to Canadians for less than I... Tomorrow I should have my Canadian surcharge posted, and the pricing will definitely exceed yours. ($16 shipped??) Canadian customers will also receive their items faster from you, as mine will have customs to clear.

I don't want to necessarily exclude anyone on this forum, I am happy to sell to anyone, as I am sure you are, but pricing will be adjusted accordingly.

Our Canadian friends would be well served if you entertained the idea of continuing past these leftovers. If you'd like some help with component sourcing, I may be able to help with that as well, as I've learned a few things.

Thanks for your service to the board.
Thanks for all of your help. You are correct about the cost. Shipping across the border will cost more, plus we often get charged a handling/brokerage fee and federal tax. I felt that pain today when I picked up my GPR v4 and Penske shock at the post office.

If there is sufficient interest I will re-stock. In that case, I will be in touch about sourcing the parts.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
danyboy24, you have order #1. I sent you a PM. I will mail the parcel tomorrow. Thank you.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
10-4 on that... I can definitely use the kit.
Your kit is Order #2. We will arrange local pickup/delivery via PM.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
chrispar, your kit is Order #3. I received notification of your payment and I will ship the kit later today. Thanks.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Stephan26, your kit is Order #4 - PM sent. After I receive notification of your payment I will ship the kit. Thanks.

Reactions: Stephan26

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DMO9r, your kit is Order #5 - PM sent. After I receive notification of your payment I will ship the kit. Thanks.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DMO9r, your kit is Order #5 - PM sent. After I receive notification of your payment I will ship the kit. Thanks.
DMO9r, I received notification of your payment and I sent you a PM. I will ship the kit later today. Thanks.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Kits for danyboy24, chrispar, Stephan26 and DMO9r were mailed today. Mothy's kit was delivered locally. Four kits remain to be sold.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thehotbeast, your kit is on its way. Another kit is reserved for fldodge for local pickup. Two kits remaining.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Solace, your kit went in the mail yesterday.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
fldodge picked up his kit yesterday. I have one kit left.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The last of my kits is gone. It was mailed to martin8360 early today. At this time I have no plans to stock more kits. Thanks to everyone that purchased my surplus kits.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts