Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First long ride today on the FZ. Did 260 miles mostly in the canyons of the Malibu area. Yes it was a blast. The only bad part was the ride home on the Freeway. The wind was howling right in my face. 20mph with 30mph gusts.

ATTACH=CONFIG]3418[/ATTACH Vehicle Motorcycle Adventure Adventure game Tree Mountainous landforms Mountain Sky Vegetation Wilderness Mountainous landforms Vegetation Natural landscape Mountain Hill

These Shots are from the top of the famous "Snake" on Mulholland Highway. The 3rd shot is crash corner. Many photographers set up to view this 180 degree turn and while hoping to catch some stylish cornering on film, but unfortunately they sometimes catch someone crashing.

Vehicle Motorcycle Car Mountain range Motorcycling

This shot is up on Piuma road looking down at the Bu. Since I can fly a jet but have trouble posting a number of pics on one post, I will have to make this a two part episode.

Attachments

·
Registered
666 Posts
Bought the bike over in Riverside from Malcolm's. Then there was all that tensioner talk about going to Riverside to get it fixed, blah blah. Maybe that's where you got it.
I'd rather hit the Ortega highway early Saturday or Sunday. Too much cruiser-face at Kooks I mean Cook's.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Thats ok guys you enjoy your ride i will live vicariously thru you here in the mighty cold northeast!!!

Reactions: beck
1 - 9 of 9 Posts