Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided it was time to take a pic of Debra with her cleaned up tail and Buell clubmans. Best bike I've ever ridden. Putting on the new bars put a whole new life into the beast.
IMG_0800.jpg
IMG_0798.jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry LMTG I didn't get a notification for this comment, or I missed it somehow. Buell 1125cr clubman bars, cheap knockoff barends I found recommended somewhere on this site (theyre pretty nice for the price. And pretty tough. I dropped one from shoulder height onto my concrete garage floor and it is still intact and looks fine) and an ermax windscreen. I cut the tail piece and welded it up to make my fender delete. Put in LED bolts for turn signals/tag light. SuperbrightLEDS.com has a very fitting name for turn signals.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ill take a bunch tomorrow if the weather clears up. Worst case I think it is supposed to be nice Sunday. This bike has never seen rain yet and Im hoping to keep it that way xD

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
photo 1.jpg photo 2.jpg photo 3.jpg photo 4.jpg photo 5.jpg

I didn't look for "the angles" to take, but here are some side/back shots of Debra. The yellow LED bolts on my plate are significantly brighter than my integrated taillight and and ALMOST 100% legal (less than 1 square inch and like 1/4 inch short of 9 inches apart). Cheap tag light bolts light up the plate more than enough to be legal. I had to cut my ermax windshield and temporarily reroute my front brake line to make it work with the Clubman bars but I made them work all stock. Over the winter I'll be making a new brake line that I can run properly and possibly a new clutch cable as the bend is pretty tight on the stock one. But with trimming the ermax windscreen around the brake MC and the clutch cable everything tucked in nice and tight. I originally hated the stock front turn signals but with everything nice and tucked I think they fit pretty nicely.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts