Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
I had this planned as my weekend project.

I have some Blinglights strip LEDs and was going to buy some flush mount front indicators and new LED rear indicators. Have 4 harnesses (one for each) to do an easy bullet connector to Yamaha funky Y-connector without splicing any of the stock wiring.

I'll post pics and video once it's complete.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
the video the OP posted is awesome. Love to know where that guy found those lights.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Anyone have link!? That looks awesome... Way better than most of the cars out there with LEDs thrown on there from the factory just to make the car look more expensive.....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They are called switchback LEDS. I'm going to order parts and install and i'll post pics

Reactions: beck

·
Registered
511 Posts
I installed some 1" denalli's onto my Ermax radiator covers the put out some serious light

·
Registered
539 Posts
Just ordered the 45cm version from Amazon. Will probably install them next weekend.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I like this idea. I just ordered some 60cm from Ebay. For 20 bucks, not much to lose if they don't look good.

You mean 2x30 cm right?

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
those are pretty cool but $129 they have to be smoking crack.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Ya, probably more than my wife would let me spend, but some people are single and/or have more money than they know what to do with. Just an idea for somebody with more freedom than me... Living vicariously. ;)

Reactions: beck

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
1 - 20 of 75 Posts