Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Vendor
46 Posts
Note that while the number of cases seems to have jumped, the number of fatalities has not. This would appear to be a net reduction in the mortality rate, suggesting that they're getting a grip on it.

Or it's just complete fabrication.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Note that while the number of cases seems to have jumped, the number of fatalities has not. This would appear to be a net reduction in the mortality rate, suggesting that they're getting a grip on it.

I personally just die before I get infections.
Feels like it saves time. :)

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
I personally just die before I get infections.
Feels like it saves time. :)
How often has this happened? What's it like, on the other side? Didn't fancy staying?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
How often has this happened? What's it like, on the other side? Didn't fancy staying?
Wellsir!
I’ll tell ya.
It’s kinda like waking up after never going to sleep. When you remember that you always were, but just couldn’t remember. I always fancy staying, but that’s the true inevitable loop we’re all in until we reach some sort of enlightenment that propel you out of the wheel.

·
Vendor
1,119 Posts

you don't die as soon as you get it, so the deaths from it wouldn't be for a couple of weeks

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
I tried hanging myself with a bungee cord.
I kept almost dying.
-Steven Wright
There have been many, many cases of auto erotic asphyxiation. They never thought they'd end up going.

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
They thought they would. But Darwin thought differently.

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
I'm not sure I like being called alright. Sir will do.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts