Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

221 - 240 of 287 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,134 Posts
and then as some algae to be eaten by an aquatic insect....
and then as a ray of golden sunshine....?
Exactly. Eventually to become a particle of pure energy to mingle with the creator.
Honestly, I never thought it all out. I would have been happy to remain a Salmo Trutta until Lou reminded me how perilous life as a trout can be in a landscape populated with Apex predators.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #228

The clip went viral. “If I get corona, I get corona. At the end of the day, I’m not gonna let it stop me from partying,” Brady Sluder, a spring breaker in Miami, said last week.

Now, as the United States is at about 55,000 cases of the coronavirus, including more than 780 deaths, and is on track to become the new epicenter of the pandemic, he has revised his message: “Don’t be arrogant and think you’re invincible like myself.”

David Anzarouth, who is recovering from COVID-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus, went to Miami in early March for vacation. Ten days later, the 25-year-old from Toronto was in a hospital emergency room with the virus, feeling "the most incredible pain that I've ever experienced,” according to the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation.

Anzarouth, who declined to further comment to NBC News but said through a spokesperson he is feeling “well,” said he regrets going.

Source:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #229
Want to violate the lockdown orders in India?
Boy... you best go cut me a switch. Your ass is getting a whoppin'

Dramatic photos and videos show how police across India are using extreme force against violators of the country’s coronavirus lockdown.

Baton-wielding cops wearing surgical masks can be seen in the images and footage from Wednesday beating those breaking the rules.

On Tuesday, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced a 21-day nationwide lockdown to stem the spread of the potentially deadly virus — and declared that no one will be allowed to leave their homes.

“To save India, to save its every citizen, you, your family … every street, every neighborhood is being put under lockdown,” Modi said in a television address to the nation’s 1.3 billion people.

Source:

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Exactly. Eventually to become a particle of pure energy to mingle with the creator.
Honestly, I never thought it all out. I would have been happy to remain a Salmo Trutta until Lou reminded me how perilous life as a trout can be in a landscape populated with Apex predators.
I want to come back as a cat. Owned by a crazy cat lady like my wife.

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
View attachment 158422

David Anzarouth, who is recovering from COVID-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus, went to Miami in early March for vacation. Ten days later, the 25-year-old from Toronto was in a hospital emergency room with the virus, feeling "the most incredible pain that I've ever experienced,” according to the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation.

Anzarouth, who declined to further comment to NBC News but said through a spokesperson he is feeling “well,” said he regrets going.
Source:
Poor Dave, he's obviously never felt real pain. Things like this are traumatic when you've been brought up in a ball of cottonwool suspended from a parental helicopter.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #233

RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — North Carolina officials announced Thursday the death of a second resident due to COVID-19.

The person, a Harnett County resident, was in their late 30s and had an underlying medical condition, according to the North Carolina State Department of Health and Human Services.

Source:

sweats in young man sweat

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #234
Poor Dave, he's obviously never felt real pain. Things like this are traumatic when you've been brought up in a ball of cottonwool suspended from a parental helicopter.
That's... quite an assumption there, mate.
I've read reports of people describing the pain in their lungs like glass.
Don't be a gatekeeper.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Poor Dave, he's obviously never felt real pain.
Have you ever been in a situation where you are technically breathing but no O2 is getting in for more than just a few seconds by yourself?

Otherwise I would be careful to judge the impact and pain level on somebody who has...

·
Registered
2020 MT-09
125 Posts
View attachment 158422

The clip went viral. “If I get corona, I get corona. At the end of the day, I’m not gonna let it stop me from partying,” Brady Sluder, a spring breaker in Miami, said last week.

Now, as the United States is at about 55,000 cases of the coronavirus, including more than 780 deaths, and is on track to become the new epicenter of the pandemic, he has revised his message: “Don’t be arrogant and think you’re invincible like myself.”

Source:
I guess saying six feet apart and no gatherings bigger than 10 people isn't easy for "college" students to grasp. Idiots.

221 - 240 of 287 Posts