Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I have been reading this forum for a while,thought i would share this.
Found a Danmoto GP extreme slip on lying around in the shed.
Chucked it on for fun. Auto part Vehicle Automotive exterior Exhaust system Car Auto part Tire Disc brake Automotive tire Automotive exhaust Auto part Vehicle Automotive exterior Exhaust system Car Auto part Tire Disc brake Automotive tire Automotive exhaust

·
Registered
39 Posts
was this specifically made for the fz-09 or a different can welded in?

·
Registered
39 Posts
yet it doesnt sound like a straightpipe or liek one of those "extremeblasters"

·
Registered
357 Posts
It looks a little weird, but I don't hate it. I'm just used to seeing a larger can and it doesn't have the normal bend that points it up. I would defiantly use it if I had it laying around though.

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
It's a slip on from danmoto. Since he found it laying around in the shed, I'd guess it's for something else.

I like it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It was originally made for an 05 gsxr1000. All i had to do was cut down the mid pipe and it bolted straight on.
I sent danmoto an email and they plan on releasing a system soon.They already have one out for the fz07 so
the 09 won't be to far away.

·
Registered
39 Posts
It was originally made for an 05 gsxr1000. All i had to do was cut down the mid pipe and it bolted straight on.
I sent danmoto an email and they plan on releasing a system soon.They already have one out for the fz07 so
the 09 won't be to far away.
great, cant wait to see if they ship out to california this time, they seem to always reject my orders when i place one, even when i state that the pipe is track only use

1 - 10 of 10 Posts