Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a thread dedicated to YOU!

We figured we should create a central location for all of you FZ-09/MT-09 owners who have purchased TST products or any products from us and want the world to see your bike.

We always encourage leaving reviews and photos on our website, our Facebook page, or Instagram page but we also understand you may not want people knowing your more private information.

Feel free to post any pictures you may have of your bike showcasing our products or even just some really artsy photos of your bike! We would also enjoy hearing feedback on our products and how to improve!

·
Registered
102 Posts
15003363_10154450093204733_3836720109271324147_o.jpg

Love this integrated tail light + fender eliminator combination. It flows so well with the bike. I also have the front turn signals and the flasher relay. It's pretty cool to be able to adjust flashing speed at the turn of a screwdriver. Fairly easy install as well plus those instructional videos are so handy!

Thanks TST!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
View attachment 60841

Love this integrated tail light + fender eliminator combination. It flows so well with the bike. I also have the front turn signals and the flasher relay. It's pretty cool to be able to adjust flashing speed at the turn of a screwdriver. Fairly easy install as well plus those instructional videos are so handy!

Thanks TST!
Thanks for the input! We spend a lot of time not only designing these products but ensuring they are functional and most importantly, are user friendly. We believe with the help of our installation videos, NO ONE should have to pay someone else to do an installation of our products. :)

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
The flush mount TST Turn Signals are great. Love them.

Check them out...

20161203_134612.jpg 20161203_134512.jpg 20161203_132159.jpg

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was so excited when my TST integ tail light arrived, I installed it right away, in my driveway at 1030 pm, with a headlamp on....it was that easy. Build quality is top notch, and it looks much cleaner than stock.
Riding buddies say it looks great, nice a bright.
One gripe - while braking and indicating at the same time the yellow seems to get washed out. Other than the colour of the light changing, the two colours are the same brightness making it difficult to distinguish between the two until up close. A riding buddy has a integrated tail on his monster and I find the same characteristic it night just be the nature of the beast. Obviously the priority is to warn those travelling behind that you are slowing or stopped which there is no mistaking once the brake light is activated, it is plenty bright.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
installed these goodies over the weekend and just couldn't leave it alone...close out with home made license plate bracket and didn't like the unfinished look of the tail light. tried a sheet metal insert at first, then decided on the screen material, which just carried over from the fake scoops. think it turned out well...

20170304_125904.jpg
20170306_180723.jpg
20170306_180900.jpg
20170306_190051.jpg
20170306_190128.jpg

not to worry, the screws are placed on the open end of the light and are about a 1/4" long flat tip.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts