Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my Custom Eddie Barret Dual Gel Pack Seat.
Price Drop $350.00. Seat is flawless, just trying to upgrade to something with a backrest for the lady friend.
Seat is custom built with a slope up front to keep you off the tank.. A cupped rear rider section to keep you from moving back during acceleration. has a raised section in front of passenger to keep the passenger from sliding forward. Seat has memory foam and dual gel packs in both rider and passenger sections...
Anyone interested text me at 203-519-9006 name is Steve LOCATED IN WATERBURY CONNECTICUT
fz09.jpg FZ09 M4.jpg

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
i have this seat as well - great quality (has held up well with no seams coming undone or anything in the past 2 years) - excellent comfort and position.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just to answer the question publicly, ive quoted a PM

TwoWheelNinja said:
I'm interested in your seat, and I got a few questions.
How is it for long rides (3+ hours)? Compared to the stock seat, does it have a downward slope that makes you want to slide forward?
First off compared to stock its a no brainer the stock seat sucks.... Everything about it is much better the only reason im switching is to get a backrest.

The seat is slopped to keep you off the tank. I do an average of 200 miles every time I ride and dont have any issues with comfort the stock seat had my butt sore after an hour I can take close up detailed pics later didnt ride to work today. The seat is also cupped to hold you in and sloped to the front of the passenger section to keep the passenger off your back. This is the same seat that member "Niner" has. The guy who made it is a legend in the seat and upholstery world

·
Registered
47 Posts
Good luck with the sale. I'm interested in hearing that exhaust!! I'll keep my ear to the ground next time I'm visiting my aunt in Wtby. I'm from Watertown :cool:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry for the slow response.... I will ship and yes it is still avail.... 350 plus whatever shipping is....
Best way to get me is by text or call 203-519-9006 Name is Steve

1 - 13 of 13 Posts