Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Got to meet the the guy at Laguna Seca. Ducati also had his bike on display on Ducati Island. Takes some serious endurance to ride a bike with racing ergos that distance. Good luck on your adventure.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
671 Posts
I'm riding out to see my daughter and her family in San Francisco this June. It will be a two week trip snaking around Utah and California HWY 1. But it will be on my FJR1300AE.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I read the shorter version of his story in BIKE UK.
I'm towing to California in a month and will be taking the FZ through it's paces around the hills of LA, and the coast highway.

·
Registered
666 Posts
I read the shorter version of his story in BIKE UK.
I'm towing to California in a month and will be taking the FZ through it's paces around the hills of LA, and the coast highway.
If weather permits, take a ride up on Angeles Crest Highway (AKA: ACH, preferably early in the AM to avoid crazy drifters, etc) Epic road ride, considered a bucket list road I think.

·
Registered
206 Posts
yep, on the list.
anything that is a canyon road, North, east, or south of LA will be ridden. We will be doing short days (400-450km) but I'm guessing rather technical days.
cannot wait. Will be there march 1st to the 7th.
Best place I can think of breaking in my motor.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelie.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
I love that the guy on the Ducati mounted a radar detector to his helmet. Rock and roll!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts