Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went on Amazon an ordered then for 83$ and I received 1 in the mail... Did i get burnt or do they sell them separately.. No hardware with it either. Just the one single mirror.

·
Registered
44 Posts
They are sold separately, a little expensive but well worth it in my opinion. I have these same bar end mirrors and they are great. To be honest though, you probably would be just fine with one mirror unless you wanted two just to be symmetrical. You will need to get the internal adapter to mount them, I ordered mine from Revzilla CRG Billet Internal Adaptor For CRG Bar End Mirror - RevZilla. I reviewed the mirrors on Revzilla and included some pictures if you are interested in seeing what they look like mounted.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are sold separately, a little expensive but well worth it in my opinion. I have these same bar end mirrors and they are great. To be honest though, you probably would be just fine with one mirror unless you wanted two just to be symmetrical. You will need to get the internal adapter to mount them, I ordered mine from Revzilla CRG Billet Internal Adaptor For CRG Bar End Mirror - RevZilla. I reviewed the mirrors on Revzilla and included some pictures if you are interested in seeing what they look like mounted.

It sounds like the mounting hardware is designed for hollow bore bar ends (ie non threaded)... Unless i'm misinterpreting the description.. Are you certain the link provided is for fz09

Ps. I appreciate your response

1 - 5 of 5 Posts