Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Riding home last night. OK, so perhaps i wasn't adhering to the strategically set, low speed limit, for the two lane empty road i was on. But i really wasn't going crazy. Well anyway, two cars were riding side by side at lowish speed, and I guess you could say, they just happened to be in my way of having what little fun you can have on a typical FL road, with some actual sweeping bends coming up. So what does one do? Well I just nailed it, and zipped right past them in between the gap of the two cars. Really though, I thought nothing of it... Hit some lights up the road, and while revving the engine, to listen if i'd been hit with the cam belt tensioner problem yet, I didn't notice that the crazy ass woman that i'd overtaken earlier, was by my left side, with her window down, hurling some form of abuse at me.. I had my ear plugs in, so i was non the wiser to what she was actually saying. So I just ignored her. But soon as the lights turned green, i nailed it again. Using the full acceleration of the FZ to my delight ! Front wheel up in the air, and all. Well I guess you could say, my actions upset her somewhat, as she took chase, and next thing I know, is she was also nailing it to try and keep up. Frickin lights in FL, she caught up with me again... This time behind me, cos this time i had cars each side. Waving her arms, and from what i could tell, she was either, insinuating that i had a small dick, or that she was imitating having a camera, since her fore finger was doing that kinda pinching 'small' dick motion.

Personally I'm hoping she was saying i had a small dick, rather than she's taken pictures of me on my bike, accelerating, and testing the laws of physics.

I've not heard from the cops. But i guess if i do, i'll just say, I have no idea what they're talking about. Perhaps the wheelie at the lights wasn't the smartest thing to do.. But i didn't see a go-pro or any kind of recording device in her windscreen and it was my return F.U !! to her.

Eitherway, what kind of stupid cow, rolls down their windows and start lecturing / giving abuse and then takes chase?.. I could have been a psycho for all she knew ! She was a right mouthy munter, ugly fat thing, mid 30's.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
If someone is driving aggressively around me, I do my best to avoid them regardless of the circumstance.

I guess your honesty is appreciated but given this isn't a Hayabusa forum, I don't think you'll get much sympathy from folks on here.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
189 Posts
If someone is driving aggressively around me, I do my best to avoid them regardless of the circumstance.

I guess your honesty is appreciated but given this isn't a Hayabusa forum, I don't think you'll get much sympathy from folks on here.

whats wrong with Hayabusa people?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Thats why I carry a Desert Eagle .50 cal's strapped to both my sides while riding....tends to keep those types of persons off your back....

Reactions: ridethepiggy

·
Registered
835 Posts
Thats why I carry a Desert Eagle .50 cal's strapped to both my sides while riding....tends to keep those types of persons off your back....
How do you manage to un-holster both Deagles while maintaining a wheelie?

Reactions: Tunnelvision748

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
I would just remind her death is around every finger squeeze. And that if she values her life she should learn to control her temper, because you never know who is having a bad day, and you (she) may be the person who ignites a barrage of bullets.

I had a similar situation happen to me except I was not doing anything wrong. I was in the MSM and a guy in a conversion van waited to make a u turn when I was about 50 yrds from him. I had to slam on my brakes, lock up the tires, and almost hit the curb. So I shot him a bird (had the top down) and went about my business. Next red light he pulls up next to me, so I say " hey you really should be more careful you almost caused an accident" He replies with "F you, I will break you finger off and shove it up your ass". I looked at him and said "Old man I have three guns in this car right now, you need to learn to control yourself, because one day you will mouth off to the wrong person and they will shoot your ass."

I really hope I opened that old mans eyes, because people are crazy in this world. You cannot act anyway you want, not only is it immature, it is dangerous to your health.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
whats wrong with Hayabusa people?
I was kidding, apologies if this offended you. Many busa owners in jersey have a bone to pick with everybody, but this is just my experience.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I was kidding, apologies if this offended you. Many busa owners in jersey have a bone to pick with everybody, but this is just my experience.

It offends me that you think something like that can offend me :p

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
I've ridden on the street for 35 years and one of the most important lessons I have learned is to avoid anyone in a car trying to get at you.

Yes the OP probably could have been more responsible about how he was riding, but once he tripped the psycho's button, he is best served to get the hell away from her at all costs.

Who knows what she could/would do with her 4-wheel weapon?!?!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Meh... to quote Jim Morrison: People are strange when you're a stranger

We could pontificate here all day about her "motives" for acting a fool... but really, you just need to:

I had some crazy beotch open her car door on me once whilst lane splitting on the freeway Design Font Pattern , and then when I tried to get away/around her, she proceeded to drive her car almost into the one in the next lane trying to stop me Yellow Smile

It's best to just try to ignore and get away from the crazies ASAP, lest you get caught up in their craziness.

At least she didn't have a gun!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Only a coward would need a gun to resolve a rage rage issue like the one posted. The MOTORCYCLE is a weapon....and if you can't distance yourself from a problem with a 100 hp motorcycle, then you should sell the bike and take up knitting for a hobby.

Reactions: motorock

·
Registered
225 Posts
Only a coward requires a gun while riding a motorcycle. The MOTORCYCLE is a weapon....and if you can't distance yourself from a problem with a 100 hp motorcycle, then you should sell the bike and take up knitting for a hobby.
Yes, anyone who carries a gun while riding a motorcycle is a coward.

Also, anyone who calls anyone carrying a gun on a motorcycle a coward is a full on sack of steaming shite.

Ya know, generally speaking.

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Only a coward requires a gun while riding a motorcycle. The MOTORCYCLE is a weapon....and if you can't distance yourself from a problem with a 100 hp motorcycle, then you should sell the bike and take up knitting for a hobby.
I must be a coward because I carry a gun in every vehicle I own. It trumped the guy that pulled a knife on me one day trying to cut me up.

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
I also chased down and held a big geeked out, crack head, purse snatched at gunpoint until the cops arrived. He kicked the poor girls ass because she would not let go off her purse. I made him sit on his hands, and reassured him that I would bust one off in each leg if he moved. I declined to be interviewed by the news to keep my name and face out of it.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I also chased down and held a big geeked out, crack head, purse snatched at gunpoint until the cops arrived. He kicked the poor girls ass because she would not let go off her purse. I made him sit on his hands, and reassured him that I would bust one off in each leg if he moved. I declined to be interviewed by the news to keep my name and face out of it.
Now I'm totally heterosexual, but, in an alternate universe where I was a Richard smoker, I'd be totally turned on right now.

... ya know, hypothetically speaking.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts