Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After looking long and hard at all the Exhaust systems this is the one I have coming my way from a e-bay seller for a killer price...can not wait to have it at my door...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,752 Posts
We'll definitely hear you coming.........are you planning of reflash for fueling or doing a Power Commander type control?

Reactions: MoFZio

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
We'll definitely hear you coming.........are you planning of reflash for fueling or doing a Power Commander type control?
Most likely a reflash..not sure yet....there is a video on UTube and he stated she runs fine without a re flash..we shall see
I really do not think it will be louder than my FZ1 with the Mivv can on it with the baffle removed because that is how the FZ1 is..

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,752 Posts
I would be VERY careful about "running fine" without some sort of fuel management, either a reflash for fuel management or a P.C. with the proper mapping. Anytime you ditch the OEM exhaust and put an aftermarket exhaust on, you open up the exhaust system for a lot more flow....which means the engine will be running lean unless there is more fuel added via a fuel management system of some kind.

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Dang! Look good and should be very loud too.

LEt me know if the EJK fuel controller is on your list. I only have a few left in stock (getting out of exhaust business...) I'll make you a killer deal.

·
Registered
153 Posts
My bet is that it will be louder than the MIVV. Be sure to let us know, and unless you get a tune that closes the AIS or block off plates it will shoot some rad flames!

I can't wait for the pics!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Im excited for you... Cant wait to you get yours. I'm really leaning towards this exhaust. Sent an Email to Austin racing and they don't plan on doing anything so looks like this will be it..

You must make a decent video driving up the street, etc.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Very nice! How much does a system like this go for?

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That all depends where you get it ...once I made up my mind on what exhaust I was going to get...I searched the hell out of it until I found what I think was a one time Killer deal.....

1 - 20 of 56 Posts