Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Posting this to see if there's any interest. The DIY how to is here: http://www.yamahafz09.com/forum/32-yamaha-fz-09-guides-how-s/1020-how-modify-your-stock-exhaust.html

However, if you're not comfortable doing it yourself (I know most people aren't welders), I'm happy to help you out.

Cost right now is $200 + shipping to me, the return shipping will come out of my pocket. I'm trying to keep the price reasonable, just charging enough to make it worth my time.

I'll try to get a sound clip posted, but it has the same tone as stock, just with a bit more volume. It's a noticeable difference, but it's not loud or obnoxious. Doesn't require an aftermarket fuel controller either. Looks perfectly stock :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
You should add an option to paint the 'scrotum' with heat resistant black paint. That will make this look even better.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I'm interested, probably in a few months though. About how much is it to ship the exhaust to you? I love the stock sound, i just want more volume to my triple.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm interested, probably in a few months though. About how much is it to ship the exhaust to you? I love the stock sound, i just want more volume to my triple.
The USPS calculator estimates it would be a bit over $25, so I doubt it would cost more than $30 at the most.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts