Registered
227 Posts
I love reading your count down as I'm walking around outside in just shorts lol
Another solid point. Laundry takes forever with jeans and hoodies

Reactions: Screan29

·
Registered
554 Posts
I had to scrape some frost off my seat this morning. (Far side in the sun's shadow.)
Brisk!

·
Registered
2017 Hi-Viz and Matte Grey MT-09
472 Posts
It reached 61 freedoms today; plenty warm enough that, even a few hours after dark when it's time for me to ride home, I felt good about riding in. Still can't wait until Spring. This pathetic excuse for winter is a bit depressing.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
68 Days
It's not bitter cold weather, just cold enough to keep me from riding. It got into the low 40's today but my cut off is 45°. Riding kept me sane this year. I got out almost every day and didn't miss the world coming to a halt. Now it's just work from home and not a whole lot of anything. At least I'm not on an FBI seeking information poster.

·
Registered
227 Posts
In the office everyday, that’s the gubment for ya. Went out for a little stint today. Gerbings Heated Jacket and Gloves did the trick to keep me toasty in the dark night of upper 30s and low 40s temps

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
In the office everyday, that’s the gubment for ya. Went out for a little stint today. Gerbings Heated Jacket and Gloves did the trick to keep me toasty in the dark night of upper 30s and low 40s temps View attachment 162768
67 Days
Cold - no riding. I have heated grips and cold weather riding clothes but they really aren't good for less than 45°. Even though I miss getting out, I'm not going to invest in heated gear. I have other things I'd rather spend on. Good for you though to get out.
Tomorrow my new seat kit from Seat Concepts should be arriving. Looking forward to that. On Saturday I am taking a welding class at a custom bike shop up in Boston. That should be pretty cool. I've always wanted to be able to weld and will probably buy a welder in the near future.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts