Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Their does not seem to be any rhyme or reason to which dealerships are receiving the FZ-09 ? Spoke with mine and they did not get any but they did get this new Yamaha Viking 3 seater thing which is suppose to be a hot item. So some guy from yamaha called him and wanted to know if he would let them have it NOPE! so take that Yamaha! My dealer said if they call back he would check to see if that the dealership on long island who wanted it can give up a FZ-09 or 2 if they have them if not tuff titties. Or as and old saying goes for NYERS " kiss my ass in macys window" :tongue9::tongue9::tongue9:

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
I don't know if my dealer got passed over or what, talked to him yesterday and he said he was still "in the dark" about when they're going to get here? :confused: Uhhh, okay I guess. In Utah, not like I'm on the east coast or something. Riding season is rapidly ending for me, I do about half of my riding at night and it's starting to get cold at 3AM! I might just end up holding out til spring :(

·
Registered
298 Posts
I think we have to try to realize just how many dealerships there are in the US, and the amount of bikes they would need to be able to satisfy everyone. I am sure it is just like how it is at the company I work for. You get a quote for a set amount of time, and you just hope to get it by that day, but if they are busy, it could take longer. I am sure they are slightly overwhelmed right now, because I think they hyped it up so much, and everyone has been itching to get one.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I think we have to try to realize just how many dealerships there are in the US, and the amount of bikes they would need to be able to satisfy everyone. I am sure it is just like how it is at the company I work for. You get a quote for a set amount of time, and you just hope to get it by that day, but if they are busy, it could take longer. I am sure they are slightly overwhelmed right now, because I think they hyped it up so much, and everyone has been itching to get one.

Yep, and how well your dealer has sold Yamaha's (even new releases) in the past will impact who gets what first.

And Stellmon, I rode to work at 6 this morning...it was a warm 38 degrees ha :cold: Next time I'll remember to put my liner in. But I'm waiting until late February/early March to make my purchase

1 - 5 of 5 Posts