Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent the weekend riding a 100cc dirt bike with street tires around various configurations of tight dirt tracks at Cornerspin. I and the other folks were slipping and sliding all over the place, but once I sort of got the hang of it I have never have had more fun on a motorcycle. I learned many things, but especially how I can control traction even with virtually smooth tires on a undulating smooth clay track. So I recommend it enthusiastically.

The Cornerspin School, as you may know, is located near Charlotte, NC. Everyone there was a pleasure to deal with. Because you can go back for a reduced price after the first session, I expect to go back, and back, and back, and . . . .

(My honest opinion folks. I had no incentive other than a good experience to write this comment.)

·
Registered
616 Posts
That class really sounds like fun. He (Aaron Stevenson) also has another school called Cornerspeed that is held at VIR. I'm going to one next month (15th) that is coordinated through BMWMOA.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let us know how you like Cornerspeed. I hope to do Conrnerspeed after I exhaust myself going back to Conrnerspin. I also figure that I would rather face plow on a dirt track at 25 mph than a hard track at 90.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts