1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
227 Posts
Not many options out there that look like they were designed for this bike. This to me isnt an exception. The passenger section would have needed to be slimmer to respect the lines of the bike.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
The stock seat is now just a painful memory Yellow Green Black Emoticon Text

It didn't cost any more for a custom one than the regular FZ-09 Corbin seat you can buy online... so $493 + tax.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Agreed.

Which is why I had them make a custom one for me...

So I really like the look of the one that you had made. Since I am in PA is there any way I can get one like yours without crossing the country on my certified factory torture saddle?

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
So I really like the look of the one that you had made. Since I am in PA is there any way I can get one like yours without crossing the country on my certified factory torture saddle?
I posted the measurements of my seat here. The guy that made my seat for me is named Julio, so you can request that he make your seat... since he made mine he should be familiar.

Hey Devil, what brand tank grips do you have installed? Look nice.
It's the Tech-Spec grips.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I posted the measurements of my seat here. The guy that made my seat for me is named Julio, so you can request that he make your seat... since he made mine he should be familiar.

It's the Tech-Spec grips.
Thanks for the info! Spoke with Janice in sales and placed my order. In a couple of weeks no more sore ass! :) So happy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts