Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I would totally rock that helmet. This is why I'll NEVER, EVER, EVER wear an open face helmet.

Besides, I'm way too good looking to potentially f*#k up my face* laughing.gif

*Just kidding... I'm not good looking at all... but lord knows I don't want to potentially make myself ugly AND deformed 8.gif

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is a very interestingly sweet helmet! I would never ride on a freeway with an open face helmet. That's a no brainer... Pun intended... Lol.

Cheers!

·
Registered
276 Posts
I would have never guessed these spot percentages if I had a blank helmet and filled it in. I would have had the .2% spot and the 19.4% spot reversed.
Seeing this picture makes me realize how important head gear really is, although.

·
Registered
570 Posts
I just can't get past Icon's advertising copy. Their products may or may not be good, but the ridiculously puerile tone of their ads is a deal-killer for me. And yes, as you suspect, I am an old fart. :p

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
I drove 10hrs in the last day from jersey to nh and back. Most of the state's I passed through do not have helmet laws. I don't know if it's a highway thing but out of the 50 bikes I saw, I counted 2 full face helmets and more than 30 riders with no helmet. Absolutely insane

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
131 Posts
Great looking helmet.

Absolutely agree with the folks talking about not wearing a helmet. After my crash last year, no way in hell I'd be caught not wearing a full face..

·
Registered
128 Posts
Helmet from my last crash. Also had another biker sideswipe me going in the other direction several years back. Amongst other damage, my visor was ripped off from the impact. Gotta protect yo face!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts