Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
I'd like to see more pictures but I like it so far. I could not swallow paying $125 bucks for that though..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yeah, $125 is a bit much, but it also includes turn signals. It also says "Note: Please check local laws before purchasing. Some modifications may be prohibited in some states." which to me means it has no license plate light.
The Graves eliminator instruction sheet says "for track use only", cause ya know, we always want to show our license plate on the track! I'm still trying to figure out a plate light to add....

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Hmmm, the weird thing is that this item isn't even listed on the Competition Werkes website????
Fender Eliminator Kits, Tail Tidy, Exhausts, Lighting, Turn Signals and Foot Pegs. Sport bike accessories made in the USA by Competition Werkes since 1984.

They don't even list the FZ-09 under products, and for Yamaha it only shows 2012 and older bikes.

It might be worth emailing them and seeing if they have more info. as well.
Competition Werkes - Contact Us

They do list there Universal Short Stalk lights, which sell for $19.95 a set.
Universal Short Stalk Turn Signal

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
$125 for fender tuck and rear lights doesnt seem bad to me if they are of good quality. I paid $90 i think for the graves fendor eliminator and that was just a piece of metal.

Not having a rear plate light is unfortunate but there are several solutions on ebay for dirt cheap. I have 2 led lights that replace the top plate mounting screws - cost me 6 bucks - took 15 min to install - thank you communist China.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I just got the Comp. Werkes with turn signals for Christmas! Can't wait to install it, but being it is December, won't be riding until late March or early April, :(
It was quite a coincidence because I was going to buy it for myself as a Christmas gift, lol. Last year I bought a Shoei RF1100 on clearance from RevZilla. They are awesome to buy from and depending on what you are buying the price can be right, they don't charge shipping.
Competition Werkes Fender Eliminator Kit Yamaha FZ-09 2014-2015 - RevZilla

1 - 6 of 6 Posts