I finished my windshield yesterday. I commute about 100 miles a day, and I wanted a functional windshield. I took a 30 year old National Cycle Plexifairing III that I had laying around. I cut it to size (rough), taped it in the desired position, fabricated brackets, cut again to size (finish), attached to brackets and test rode. After determining the angle and size were correct, I removed the brackets, painted and re-installed them. I then polished the edge of the windshield. It's pushing a good bit of air around me, and my helmet air isn't dirty. This will work for my commute for the winter.
90.5 KB Views: 421
88 KB Views: 527