Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been wanting to hook up with some Colorado guys (or gals) from the forum. My phone (not very reliable) weather says 84 and sunny for Saturday. I was thinking meet in Golden and take Golden Gate or Coal Creek Canyon to the Peak to Peak Highway. On to St. Vrain Canyon down to Lyons for lunch at Oscar Blues. No Broncos this weekend so waddya say?

·
Registered
112 Posts
I totally would! I pretty much go riding around those roads every weekend. However, it's my birthday on saturday so that won't work for me, as we're going paintballing in the afternoon.

If the weather's decent, I could do sunday though.

·
Registered
833 Posts
oh man, I will try. We have several commitments, I will test the waters and see what I can do....

Fracken--What part of Lakewood are you in? I'm around 6th and Wads. I spotted another Orange FZ at the intersection of Sheridan and Jewell last Saturday, was that you?

·
Super Moderator
4,377 Posts
Lucky riders. I love Colorado. It's just that I have to cross Kansas to get there.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am basically at Alameda and Union. It could not have been me, I wasn't in that part of town last Saturday. If it had been Wads and Jewell, then it was probably me because I go to the Bonfire sometimes.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I purchased mine from G-Force? You? I haven't checked to see if the have the Flash or info on the headlight recall yet.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Ok, buttkissing done! I am in for this ride. Meet where and when? Meet in Golden..Eat at OB's perfect for me!

Fracken-- I am pretty sure I've seen your bike before. When I did my "demo" ride I saw a FZ with hand guards that they said belonged to one of the service guys.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There is a 7-11 North of Golden on Highway 93 at Washington St. There is also a Starbucks to the South. Say 10 A.M.? Fracken, you in? Xavias? We'll sing Happy Birthday to you. I gotta PM Horsman.

·
Registered
25 Posts
broncsrule21--That is in fact my bike. He had traded it back in at 200 miles and I scooped it up.

·
Registered
25 Posts
uberwrench-- I believe I can make that ride. I just need to make sure I don't have any business priorities that morning, but I believe I am good.

·
Registered
112 Posts
There is a 7-11 North of Golden on Highway 93 at Washington St. There is also a Starbucks to the South. Say 10 A.M.? Fracken, you in? Xavias? We'll sing Happy Birthday to you. I gotta PM Horsman.
Unfortunately, I'm not in for saturday. Too much stuff I have to do. I'll for sure make the next one though!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cool, Saturday at 10 at the 7-11. Sorry Xavias, maybe next time. Looking forward to it!:D

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
I'm in if you'll start at Starbucks :cool:

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Isn't coffee one of the four food groups? That's what my doctor told me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts