Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a quick Photoshop image of my planned color scheme, eventually more blue and gold anodized parts would be added too. What do you guys think of the blue fake vent screens?

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive tire Tire

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i like it, its a nice accent to the blurple and if you wanna change it down the road it'd be an easy fix.
Yeah that what I was thinking, you're only ever a spray can away from flat black if I don't like it.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I think the rearsets need to be blue to match the tires, or black. I think the silver accents don't look right with the black. Probably a really dumb question but, can you get parts anodized any color or just black?

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
I think the rearsets need to be blue to match the tires, or black. I think the silver accents don't look right with the black. Probably a really dumb question but, can you get parts anodized any color or just black?
Any color you can find a dye for basically.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here's one but it's black anodized and almost 700 Euros or well over $1000 ouch! I'd rather get an Akropovic full exhaust for that kind of money. I probably won't swap out the rearsets, but I do plan on other anodized parts as time goes on.

I'm also planning to buy a Rizoma aluminum bug shield and then custom paint it with the liquid graphite and blurple, then a clear coat over it.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here's one but it's black anodized and almost 700 Euros or well over $1000 ouch! I'd rather get an Akropovic full exhaust for that kind of money. I probably won't swap out the rearsets, but I do plan on other anodized parts as time goes on.

I'm also planning to buy a Rizoma aluminum bug shield and then custom paint it with the liquid graphite and blurple, then a clear coat over it.
Oops! Forgot to add the link: Lightech Rearset R Type Yamaha MT-09 / FZ-09 2013-, Eiweiss-Raceparts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My Yamaha dealer just sent me pics today if the Pazzo levers I ordered, I'm as giddy as a school girl :D

Auto part Motorcycle accessories Vehicle Automotive tire Tire

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here's a design for the Rizoma bug screen I want to get. The base image was from Rizoma and I Photoshop'd some colors in.
Vehicle Automotive lighting Motorcycle accessories Motorcycle Headlamp

1 - 12 of 12 Posts