Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I'd seen a bunch of posts that referenced this bag but it hadn't seemed like anyone pulled the trigger. I had a big ride ahead of me last week, so I went ahead with it.
0526140743.jpg

I thought I'd taken more pictures. This was before I sinced it down. Next time I put it on I'll take some more. Went 800+ miles with it. Didn't even notice it. It's "Theoretically" stable all the way up to 110. Lots of space. There one spot on each side where it touched the paint, but I believe it tightened down enough that it's not a big deal. I put the protective coating on it anyways. I'm slightly confused by the initial straps it sent with. It has buckles on all 4 corners, and came with two straps with clips on each end. I'm not sure how those are supposed to work. I used the metal lockers, which made taking it off really easy, but putting it back on means you have to fold up the excess strap and tuck it away every time. That's going to get old, so I'm probably going to repurpose the clips.

All considered, I'm extremely satisfied with the quality, how it sits, the style and functionality of it. That stock seat though.......

·
Registered
63 Posts
Very nice. I'd definitely be interested in more pics. I went with a smaller Cortech bag but am finding I need something bigger for commuting.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts