Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ridesmart is a track day organization that has held a couple track days at this world class track this year, and so far the only organizer that has been able to get COTA to allow us mere mortals to ride. It comes with a nice $480 price tag PER DAY, and I personally found it to be worth it. They will be doing two weekends there , next year (2015).

My personal experience, im not rich as $%*@ unfortunately so I rode one day there just to experience the track that all the motogp riders race on. It was incredible, it was amazing, it was everything you imagine plus more. I met people that traveled from all over the states to attend the track day. People were shipping their bikes from newyork to austin, tx. I saw people that shipped their bikes internationally to come ride the track. I even saw some of the world's most expensive bikes (some even crashed, thats like $70k sliding across the floor! WTF!). I also saw a bike that had a swing arm in the rear and a swing arm in the front which replaced the forks. lol that was weird but the guy said it handled fine

Anybody else going? Im not sure if im going, its pretty expensive and I guess we'll see how things are. I just thought I'd let some of you guys know that may want to experience riding your bike somewhere like that. truly an experience

1 - 2 of 2 Posts