Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm super excited to be picking up my new MT-09 this afternoon (wish it had arrived during summer). Job #1 is removing the absolutely hideous license plate holder. I obviously would never speed and trying to avoid speed camera tickets or try to avoid toll cameras. Nevertheless, I'm looking for a low mount or adjustable angle license plate holder. I like the ones from TST industries, but buying a new bike leaves me broke, and I'm trying to find something similar for cheap on eBay. Has anyone found anything good online? Or have other ideas for mounting a plate that is visible at eye level but difficult to photograph from a high angle? Appreciate any advice!

·
Registered
2022 MT-09SP, 2019 Tracer GT, 2002 Buell S3T Thunderbolt.
70 Posts
I picked my new MT-09SP up 2 months ago this weekend. Had enough time to get break-in miles / first oil change completed and a couple upgrades installed before winter storage.

I've always admired the quality of Evotech so i went with their tail tidy on mine but it wasn't cheap. I ordered it direct from Evotech in the UK for around $140 ish in US dollars.
I saw that both Puig and Pyramid offer a tail tidy for the 21+ MT-09 also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts