Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
The Russell is, in my opinon, the best touring seat in the world. Almost every bike in the IBA (Iron Butt Association - 1000 miles in 24 hrs) has a Russell Day-Long seat. They are just fantastic. I have on on my FJR. But probably not suited to a sport bike.

The best thing I can say about them is that you can ride for 800+ miles in one sitting and never once think about the seat.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Russell is, in my opinon, the best touring seat in the world. Almost every bike in the IBA (Iron Butt Association - 1000 miles in 24 hrs) has a Russell Day-Long seat. They are just fantastic. I have on on my FJR. But probably not suited to a sport bike.

The best thing I can say about them is that you can ride for 800+ miles in one sitting and never once think about the seat.
Yup thats whats on my 6r , butt also one reason its not selling, oh the seat is soooo ugly. So I had to get a stock seat to sell my bike, not sure what way im going yet

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Double mine , on caps at work for invoices , so I just leave it that way , some go nuts on it . I will make a point on yelling

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Lemme derail your thread even worse for a sec...how is the new house treating you? Things starting to feel normal again?

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Boy its nice to get back to a normal life, now just let me out on the bike , and yup im going home to Ireland this year
Pianing on working on bike to night, hid , horn ?

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey you cant understand hoew it feels that someone cares , in this messed up world. We have many relatives that we never heard a word from, or other looong time friends .u loose your house , and so called friends , ya get my point.man I need a bike ride.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts