Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts
Whereabouts? Quebec is sticking to the MRSP of 9 grand.... well, at least the two dealers I checked out. I'm hoping autumn will force them to knock their prices even lower.... I'd happily even take a demo.

There is one left on eBay. Your right, it isn't new. It's got 500 miles on it and was purchased a month ago. My Bad.

Check it out: eBay FZ09
I will have one of my reds for sale in the next week or two.

600 miles, fresh oil change 20 / 50 Royal Purple synthetic.

Price will start at $ 7000 close to bone stock, and could vary depending on how much aftermarket stuff buyer chooses to have.

Keeping the aftermarket wheels for another project.

Will have stock wheels with OEM tires and disks still mounted, zero miles on them.

Will leave heavy fork springs, EBC pads, T Rex slider set on base price bike.

Will have Penske rear shock and M 4 slip on with header pipe already attached as available options for sale

if not sold as options with bike.

M 4 + $ 300 .............. Penske + $ 500

Reactions: Steve101
How could you spend that much on all those mods and still keep the fugly indicators? :)

I will have one of my reds for sale in the next week or two.

600 miles, fresh oil change 20 / 50 Royal Purple synthetic.

Price will start at $ 7000 close to bone stock, and could vary depending on how much aftermarket stuff buyer chooses to have.

Keeping the aftermarket wheels for another project.

Will have stock wheels with OEM tires and disks still mounted, zero miles on them.

Will leave heavy fork springs, EBC pads, T Rex slider set on base price bike.

Will have Penske rear shock and M 4 slip on with header pipe already attached as available options for sale

if not sold as options with bike.

M 4 + $ 300 .............. Penske + $ 500

How could you spend that much on all those mods and still keep the fugly indicators? :)

Keeps the law off my ass and cagers less excuse to " not have seen me " .

Keeps the law off my ass and cagers less excuse to " not have seen me " .
I think you'd get in trouble for the exhaust before the indicators. At least here in Quebec Canada, it's usually how it goes. I have the Yamaha LED indicators, they are brighter then stock, flash faster, and look 100 times better. I can see cops giving you a hard time with integrated indicators that are barely visible, but if they are positioned similar to the stock ones and are as visible...I don't think you'll get in trouble for that. "Technically" any modification done to a vehicle is illegal in most places.

Fugly indicators? yes. but those white rims? Maan, me no like, lol

I think you'd get in trouble for the exhaust before the indicators.

At least here in Quebec Canada, it's usually how it goes.

I have the Yamaha LED indicators, they are brighter then stock, flash faster, and look 100 times better.

I can see cops giving you a hard time with integrated indicators that are barely visible,

but if they are positioned similar to the stock ones and are as visible...I don't think you'll get in trouble for that

. "Technically" any modification done to a vehicle is illegal in most places.
From a distance the turn signals would be more obvious.

The Akra could almost pass for stock. Not as loud as other aftermarket pipes.

Fugly indicators? yes. but those white rims? Maan, me no like, lol
They're not going to make everybody happy.

Some like them and some don't.

I'll end up keeping 1 FZ 09 with the black BST carbon fiber wheels.

The white Marvics could end up on the FZ 07 that I just got today, if I don't use another pair of wheels.

The wheels are from other bikes I've had in the past, with the Marvics being 13 years old .

Have already been taking some quick measurements, with more detail coming tomorrow.

Dolan's 09 is a Q ship. ;)

Q-ship - Wikipedia
Probably the closest thing to a Q ship might be my Zero SR electric bike.

It's passed a few squid on the outside, at Palomar, already. :cool:

Managed to graft a complete Ohlins front end on it .

Will be doing the same to the FZ 07.

Unfortunately where the jobs are good, things cost a little more, it's just the way it is, but at least we don't pay extra PST in Alberta.(they just hide it else where, lol). And if you work in the oil patch with a $100,000.00+ salary, a few hundred dollars more isn't going to bother me one bit. :p

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.