Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some ECU REMOVAL threads i want to pay a visit to Dr Nick to get the reflash?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys i did a search for ecu removal and did not get far guess i should have searched tank removal?

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Most of removing the ECU is in getting the tank out of the way. Did you give that Google method a try? In your Google search box put:

site:www.yamahaFZ09.com ECU REMOVAL

You already have the info you wanted but that's a good tool to know for the future.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Most of removing the ECU is in getting the tank out of the way. Did you give that Google method a try? In your Google search box put:

site:www.yamahaFZ09.com ECU REMOVAL

You already have the info you wanted but that's a good tool to know for the future.
Thank you Bob when i did the first search i was on lunch time and a little late getting back to work so i thought i was choosing the best terms which to look but now knowing google will work also ( which i knew it would ) but i was under pressure. I am going to yank that sucker and head down to nicks on Saturday he is only about an hour southwest of me but to get to him i have to go down route 209 it is normally a beautiful ride but its only 45 mph so now you have to tack on 15 to 20 minutes and the leo's well sometimes they let you slide but most of the times not because it is a park area. Maybe Nick will let me take some pictures and i can post up later?

Reactions: v2Bob
1 - 6 of 6 Posts