Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can somebody let me know if these signals will line up correctly to be flush mounted on the front, as well as flush mounted on a graves tail tidy on the rear? i haven't managed to find a picture of the graves mount that isnt fully installed, so im not sure what the setup looks like as far as attaching signals to it. also, will this relay work for the led signals?

if these dont work, or if there are better options, please let me know! thanks!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Have you ever run this style signals on any of your bikes? My father in law installed some like this on his bmw and basically reduced visibility to next to nothing... I dont like the big ol bulky stockers, I'll def be buying the smaller incadescents but... visibility over none imo

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no, i have never run these style signals before. i was directed towards the style from this forum. i have seen similar ones linked on ebay, but all those sales are expired now and i want to verify if what i've found will work.

can anybody else comment on their visibility?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I guess I should apologize I wasnt trying to talk you out of anything, just think you should try and find someone that has em and maybe get a picture f them from behind with a camera... something like that...

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
I vote R&G mini stalks. $47/pair, and they look excellent. Rizoma are terribly overpriced for a light, and many of these flushies are just too flush, IMHO. To my recollection those signals you posted will fit, yes, but personally, I think they are less than desirable.

·
Vendor
2,404 Posts
I have the flush mounts on my bike but only as a secondary indicator.
They really do reduce the visibility front head on.

Here is a head on video of my setup:

·
Registered
124 Posts
no, i have never run these style signals before. i was directed towards the style from this forum. i have seen similar ones linked on ebay, but all those sales are expired now and i want to verify if what i've found will work.

can anybody else comment on their visibility?
I ran some flush signals similar to those on my GSX-R1000. They were useless during the day. I wouldn't recommend them.

·
Registered
300 Posts
The license plate will bock view of these on the graves eliminator. Would be very dangerous! Would not recommend.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks guys. i decided to put in an order for the integrated taillight and the graves fender eliminator to clean up the rear. still havent figured out what to do up front, as the ones i linked appear to be insufficient....but the stockers have to go one way or another

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Those are some loud signals... Look great though!

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I used a credit card. That's just free money, right?

Reactions: Klye07
1 - 19 of 19 Posts