Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's define central coast as San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara and Ventura countries.

I drove my graphite 09 home last Tuesday home to Santa Maria. Speak up and let's get together. :nike:

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Let's define central coast as San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara and Ventura countries.

I drove my graphite 09 home last Tuesday home to Santa Maria. Speak up and let's get together. :nike:
Sounds good to me... I wanna do a run up to Monterey around spring time, maybe we meet up then?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I could do that.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Never. The last I rode was twenty years ago. I've got some catching up to do.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
PCH has been on my mind for a long time.. we should do it. Spring time is when its nice and green

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Tog, some of us south of you are planning some trips this weekend.. Beach cruise in Orange county area on Saturday and I'm throwing out the idea of doing a run on Friday up by Bitter Creek national reserve which is close to you.

Let me know if your free for any of those.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I can't this weekend. We just adopted two puppies this week and my wife will be out of town. I have to babysit the puppies.

PCH would be good in the spring. How you getting to Bitter Creek reserve. Are you going south to north or the other way around?

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I can't this weekend. We just adopted two puppies this week and my wife will be out of town. I have to babysit the puppies.

PCH would be good in the spring. How you getting to Bitter Creek reserve. Are you going south to north or the other way around?
(2) puppies? damn let me have one :)

Going South to north via the 33 & 95

1 - 9 of 9 Posts