1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Good luck with the new ride!

·
Registered
98 Posts
That is a sweet bike, I'm looking to sell my DRZ to buy a good trail bike like that myself.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Some come, some go. Looks like a terrific bike- and no worries as long as you are still on two wheels!

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Man sweet bike. Tear up some trails on that thing!!!!

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Psst, Dude! I've got an OEM FZ09 rear shock laying around. This would be the first mod needed for that wanna-be street bike. j/k

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Still can't believe how well I can commute on this bike... and gobble up trails. Unfortunately the bike is very dirty now! :D

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
The time to worry is when it's Not getting dirty.... Enjoy your Great Looking New Ride.....!!!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Awesome! I love the 690, super cool. I'm intrigued by the new KTM Freeride bikes but unfortunately they're not street legal. If I'm going to get away from my YZ250F then I'm getting a street legal, but still singletrack capable enduro. Maybe a 350 EXC-F :)

·
Registered
962 Posts
Well I sold the FZ-09, it was great while it lasted.... but the bike just wasn't for me (looking to do some trail riding etc). Hopefully the new owner Nick finds his way here.

I picked up a 2014 KTM 690 Enduro R. What a beast...

It's what my CRF250L wants to grow up to be. I'd have to part with both of my bikes to do it though - and I'm just not ready to do that. I'll add it to my list of things to get when my daughter finishes college. If it's like the KTM's I've owned - then don't baby it. They're tuned to be ridden harder, and they aren't happy if you try to baby them.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I want one of those!!! I need to hit the lottery and build a huge garage because there are so many bikes I want. Im sure Im not alone on this, haha. Congrats on the new ride. I'm jealous.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts