Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Suspension would absolutely be at the top of my list. Everything you've listed will make it look sharp but suspension will transform it into a different, better beast. Function before form, brotha.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey all,
Just buying my first FZ09. It’s a preowned 2017 with 3.5k miles on it. I’m looking for recommendations on mods that should be done to the bike. So far, there’s: bar end mirrors, MZS aftermarket levers, led front signals, TBR S1R full exhaust, and some spools. I definitely want to get the low level TST fender eliminator with the integrated tail light. Other than that, what mods would you guys recommend that I do?
Nice looking FZ 09!
I like that pipe

·
Registered
740 Posts
I too heartily recommend K-Tech components. My late Tracer GT was transformed into a magic carpet ride after a full conversion to that brand.

·
Registered
90 Posts
How do you like that two brothers exhaust? I'm shopping pipes and am looking for something mellow in the volume department.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
How do you like that two brothers exhaust? I'm shopping pipes and am looking for something mellow in the volume department.
I personally love this exhaust. However, even with the P1X tip installed, it’s pretty loud. It’s a nice deep sound so it’s not really annoying but it’s not on the quiet side

21 - 25 of 25 Posts