Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are these available anywhere in the US to order? I like the clear lenses on the MT-09 much more than the yellow on the FZ. I'd be interested in simply buying the lenses.
Does anyone know of a site that may sell them?

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
The signals are physically different, so you would need to buy the entire signal assembly/assemblies, not just the lenses.

You'll have to order from out of the country.

There are threads about this somewhere here with more info.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, just found it.
That thread wasn't very long though, would you happen to be familiar with a website overseas? I saw some info about a shop in Greece that can be reached by email, but that's about it

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
I'll see you mine.
I've just gotta get some led front turn signals first.
Seriously, I'm sure any if the Aussies who have already changed their indicators would sell them to you. StuNVA has changed his already, send him a message.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll see you mine.
I've just gotta get some led front turn signals first.
Seriously, I'm sure any if the Aussies who have already changed their indicators would sell them to you. StuNVA has changed his already, send him a message.
Awesome, will do. Thanks guys! From what I understand, the Aussie signals do NOT serve as running lights though, correct? Do any of the clear-lense OEM signals double as running lights?

·
Registered
60 Posts
thanks, just found it.
That thread wasn't very long though, would you happen to be familiar with a website overseas? I saw some info about a shop in Greece that can be reached by email, but that's about it
Stevie - I've used the shop in Greece and they are very helpful. If no forum members have any you can get I would recommend that shop. Usually takes around fourteen days for the order to arrive stateside if they have the part in stock. Only a couple extra days if they don't.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Well I watched a night video of a MT-09 and it appears that they are not running lights. For schultzy, they are only turn signals they don't stay lit all the time at a lower level like the stock FZ-09 signals.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Well I watched a night video of a MT-09 and it appears that they are not running lights. For schultzy, they are only turn signals they don't stay lit all the time at a lower level like the stock FZ-09 signals.
They arent running all the time on the mt09.

Its illegal here (Aust) for indicators to be lit at all times anyway.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts