Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

901 - 918 of 918 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Jacket liners? What are those? Hell it's still t shirt and shorts weather down here. I love the weather to ride but hate getting dressed to do so. Sweat my ass off when not on the bike at speed.
We're still getting warm days, just the mornings are particularly brisk.
The highs this coming saturday are 61°F. (GSO, NC)

·
Registered
2016 XSR900 60th Anniv. Edition
2,094 Posts
I find that work seriously cuts into your leisure time. Would not recommend.

·
Registered
2016 xsr 900
717 Posts
Took the MT09 to work for a first ride shake down. Time to put some miles on it and break it in. Hopefully get some good pics of it when I am done. Waiting on a seat.
Who did your wheels - I like the look. Also what axle adjuster blocks are those?

·
Registered
2020 MT-09
675 Posts
Just go for it!!! I've been retired for 15 years. Just turned 41. I coach, am a fulltime student (because who doesnt like punishment), and preparing to compete in bjj... where theres a will theres a way!!!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Been working from home since March. No riding to/from work at the moment.

Only good thing about it is I only put 10,000km on my bike this past 12 months, instead of the usual 21-22000km. Hahah

·
Registered
2017 Hi-Viz and Matte Grey MT-09
473 Posts
Rode yesterday. Possibly the last commute of the year. Snow is supposedly starting today and should continue through the weekend. Sad face.

·
Registered
2017 Hi-Viz and Matte Grey MT-09
473 Posts
Turns out my prediction of 2 months ago being the last commute of the year was right. I didn't expect the first commute of the year to happen so soon. We're having a very, very mild winter. While it doesn't bode well for the overall well-being of the area, it does make for some good opportunities to ride! I didn't run into a single vehicle on the way down the hill to work this morning - extremely rare but very welcomed. I might even be able to ride tomorrow, combined with the beginning of the NHL season, I'm pretty stoked.

·
Registered
573 Posts
My colleague has been meaning to give me my xmas present since we've been back into the office... a frosty 6-pack of my favorite beer.

Fits perfectly in my Motech saddle bags! And it's going to be a refrigerator outside all day, so it works out. :)

901 - 918 of 918 Posts