Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

821 - 840 of 865 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I ride as often as I can! Except when it rains. Lol. I rode last year doing monsoon season and I was drenched to my boxers and I was like nope never gonna do that again! From mid 20s to 110+ here in Arizona I enjoy riding to work. It's only a 20 minute ride but I work 3AM to Noon so I get the nice chilly to hot as heck.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Rode in to work today, a bright 'n' sunny Cali day (after a couple of cloudy gloomy days).
Also, I had a small light-to-light drag race with my bro today. (He was on his Tesla model 3).
Even the instant electric torque rich car had no chance against the Master of Torque - 09 ?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Been riding on and off this week to work. The white powdery stuff has come a bit early this year. Today is sunny and warm, and the next week has just as much chance of snow as it does 90 degree days. Fall, man, you just never know.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Managed to ride the bike to work everyday this week. Not much going on for rain lately thank god but boy there have been some brisk rides in the morning. Thankfully works only 15-20 minutes door to door.

·
Registered
42 Posts
A quick, traffic free ride to work today. Best way to beat Monday blues! :)

·
Registered
432 Posts
Yup, rode today again (as I usually do). Was just a bit cool without the liner in the jacket (53*) but the sun was out, which helped. Riding again tomorrow and probably Thur., heavy rains forecast for Wed. and Fri.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Been riding on and off to work lately. Riding after a 12 hour shift well past midnight has been both a cold and sketch affair, so I've been caging it more often. Sub freezing temps are not compatible with my summer riding gear. I want to climb a few more mountains, though, and have made it to work on two wheels more often than I have on four.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Not a pick of my bike (no work today), but I ride daily. Currently spring but temps average 26-35 Celcius all year round.

Get the odd cyclone, but do have wet weather gear if I have to ride in heavy rain.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Our degrees are very similar right now, except I'm seeing that in F instead of C. Haha
No thanks! I'll stick to our yearly average of like 26c / 78.8f haha.

·
Registered
266 Posts
First time I have been able to ride to work in ages. Highs were almost 60 today, with rain predicted for tomorrow followed by snow, which means no salt treatment. The ride was sublime.

·
Registered
2016 xsr 900
318 Posts
Rode to work today....cluster said it was 33 when I climbed on the bike. It was a cold ride, but its supposed to be mid-60's by lunch time so I'm gonna skip food and go for a ride instead!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Rode her into work on the way back from my lunch, 61 degrees in NY, but a chance of rain starting at 3. I get out at 3:30, but rain isn't gonna melt me.

Attachments

·
Registered
266 Posts
It may be only 39 degrees here, with some white stuff falling in the higher elevations, but I made the bold move of riding it in to work. Hopefully that doesn't bite me

·
Registered
232 Posts
Didn't take a pic, but rode in. First day in the 80's here in VA this year. Rainy and foggy this AM, but the ride home will make up for that

821 - 840 of 865 Posts