Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 832 Posts

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
It's "bump if you rode to work today" not "bump if you rode to work last week" or "bump if you rode to work once in 1983" or "bump if you can't ride to work because you're retired/unemployed/work from home" :p :cool:
Oh, I see how you are. Segregationist.
(poor us-guys...way up north!)
:hello:

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Absolutely. Damn cagers! It's not racist since I'm part-time cager myself...right?!
Oh, so you're part-time. And why exactly are you the OP of this thread?
I vote that a genuine motorcyclist restart this thread. Like one of those nasty blokes from Cali...where EVERYBODY rides MCs.
(i'm dun harassing you! enjoy the bike ride home. shameful. and here we sit in a frozen wasteland.)

:icon_thumright:

·
Registered
987 Posts
Rode in again today. it was 54F when I left the house and will be in the 70s this afternoon.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I rode it again today.... 2 days in a row:). I rally want to buy some riding pants since im wearing some slacks to work and I know they are good for 0 protection.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I rode to work today, will ride to work tomorrow. Love living on the Gulf Coast.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Bump....Rode to too and that makes it 3 in a row :) the longest I've gone has been 3 work week but it had to stop due to 80 % rain.

DTM, I am looking at some over pants but I was thinking since i wear slacks to work that they are thin enough to wear under regular riding pants (non leather).

Also on the ride to work today, i had some lady cut me off. I was kinda had that 6th sense about it this morning. When I had the chance to see why she did what she did, I was surprise that she was on the phone, putting make up on and eating breakfast. She was using her elbow to steer. She notice me looking over and that is when i shook my head and took off. Interesting morning for me.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Ive been riding a bicycle to work for the last 3 weeks....does that count?

41 - 60 of 832 Posts